martes, 11 de septiembre de 2018

india Laura Legazcue Seguir · 7 de septiembre 2018 · I love Rishikesh city ( the city where all the yoguis of the world come) I take a bath in the sacred River The Ganges with Shiva behind me. India #Rishikesh #YogaTeacher #IntheWorldCapitalo fYoga#WorldTou r#LauraLegs #LauraLegazcue#International Artist #Dance r#Choreographer #Communicator#Wanderlust#Producer#yogui#writer#photos#cinema#tv#Planet#photosoftheworld#tango#Salon Tango #Stage


india Laura Legazcue Seguir · 7 de septiembre 2018 · I love Rishikesh city ( the city where all the yoguis of the world come) I take a bath in the sacred River The Ganges with Shiva behind me. India #Rishikesh #YogaTeacher #IntheWorldCapitalo fYoga#WorldTou r#LauraLegs #LauraLegazcue#International Artist #Dance r#Choreographer #Communicator#Wanderlust#Producer#yogui#writer#photos#cinema#tv#Planet#photosoftheworld#tango#Salon Tango #Stage

No hay comentarios: