sábado, 20 de julio de 2019

TRAVEL OF THE MAN TO THE MOON. HOW IT WAS SPREAD IN CUBA. I remember the day when the first human beings stepped on the surface of the Moon.


I remember the day when the first human beings stepped on the surface of the Moon. They were my 1969 hollydays. My family and I were on our farm in the Philippines, now named Villorrio, where electricity and drinking water had not arrived.
I, stuck to a Soviet battery radio, tuned to a medium wave station. The VOA or the Voice of America-in those times there was still no Radio or TV Martí-and the Cuban media did not say anything about the event that was approaching although it was widespread throughout the planet and humanity was pending.
Clear. It was the time of the cold war and the Soviets seemed more advanced in the conquest of outer space.
I heard in Spanish the very excited speaker connected to NASA who was directing the operation:
- On July 21, at 02:56 GMT, Commander ....CONTINUE:
ARCOORLO.BLOGSPOT.COM
TRAVEL OF THE MAN TO THE MOON. HOW IT WAS SPREAD IN CUBA. I remember the day when the first human beings stepped on the surface of t...

No hay comentarios: